For answers to installation questions or an installation walk-through, please call our Technical Assistance Department on any business day at: 866.386.0888, from 7am to 5pm, Pacific Time.
If this product should need repair or service, contact your Authorized Moderno Dealer for help, or use the following procedure:
1. Prior to calling, note the product’s model number, serial number, purchase date, and the name and address of the
dealer where you purchased the product.
2. Contact our Technical Assistance Department at the above number(s) and describe the problem the unit is experiencing.
If applicable, they will issue a Return Authorization Number. IMPORTANT: Do not return the unit to Moderno without first obtaining a Return Authorization Number!
3. If you’re directed to return the unit to Moderno for repair, pack the unit in its original shipping carton. If needed, you can obtain replacement packaging from us for a small charge. Note: it is best if you place the box into an additional outer “overcarton” before shipment to minimize a chance of theft in shipment. Please include a copy of the original bill of sale inside the package.
4. Contact a package delivery service such as United Parcel Service or Federal Express to arrange prepaid (not collect) shipping. Do not use the U.S. Postal Service. IMPORTANT: Freight collect shipments will be refused.
5. Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the shipping carton. For warranty work, please include a copy of the original bill of sale inside the package.
6. Ship the packaged unit to:
212 Avenida Fabricante
San Clemente, CA 92672-7531
||Warranty Coverage (USA ONLY)
If within five (5) years from the date shown on the bill of sale the product fails due to a defect in workmanship or material, Dana Innovations will, at its option and at no charge, repair or replace the components of the product which prove to be defective.
For this warranty to be effective, the bill of sale must show that the product was purchased from an “Authorized Moderno Dealer”. This warranty shall apply exclusively to the original purchaser and shall not apply to products purchased for industrial or commercial use. Furthermore, this warranty shall not apply if:
1. Damage to the unit was caused by accident, abuse or misuse;
2. The unit was opened, modified, or repaired by unauthorized personnel; or
3. The unit was not used as outlined in the instruction manual.
Exclusions and Limitations
The warranty set forth above is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. The warranty is limited to Dana Innovations products registered herein and specifically excludes any damage to loudspeakers and other allied or associated equipment which may result for any reason from use with this product.
Dana Innovations shall, in no event, be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising from any breach of this warranty or otherwise. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have rights which vary from state to state.